Saturday, November 17, 2012

NBW TriState Tour

John and I had a chance to ride together today, so it was a no brainer. We decided to do the clubs ride that takes place tomorrow. There are a few hills on this ride and this first picture is John cresting the first one.


He he is coming down a nice down hill.

We rode by this huge Llama farm and quite a few of them were getting fresh, it was a huge Llama orgy.





Our last rest stop, came equipped with seating and sun, to warm us up.

NBW TriState Tour by paulmnbw at Garmin Connect - Details

3 comments:

TrevorW�� said...

I think that is the first time I have seen a photo of a Llama orgy...Ha..Ha

-Trevor

amidnightrider said...

I try to get my buddies to travel someplace to ride. It's a tough sell because they don't think it's cool to drive somewhere to ride a bike. They don't get it yet. It's OK to see something new on a bike.

They are starting to come around though. We may do Newport next weekend. Baby steps, as they say.

Paul said...

Trevor, I never saw anything like it, they were all getting busy.
John, their missing so much,as you know, lead them to the promised land. Then the light bulb will go on in the head.