Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Want It Wednesday,Bar Fly,K-Edge,Race Ware Direct.

Bar Fly

Race Ware Direct


K-Edge
 I've used my new Garmin 800 a few times now and already I can tell you that the way they attach the mount to you're bike with O rings, SUCKS! It's not secure at all and moves around while pushing buttons or tapping the screen. So I'm looking at after market mounts and I have found 3 so far. Some how I think quite a few other people have come to this conclusion also. The 3 mounts I've looked at so far are, Bar Fly, K-Edge and Race Ware Direct. If anyone else knows of one, please let me know. Don't forget to check out Jez Andrews blog here.

3 comments:

Jez Andrews said...

You'd think farming having already charged you lots of money would at least make a good bracket. Rubber band devises is something you get with cheap cycle computers.

Not good enough Garmin!

Least you have after market options Paul.

Jez Andrews said...

Can you tell I wrote this post from my phone?!! Hadn't realised it changed Garmin to farming which makes no sense at all! Sorry!

Paul said...

I thought you may have been in a rush.