Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Want It Wednesday,Shimano XT FD-M773.

Here she is! Isn't she a beauty?
If you have read my previous Want It Wednesday posts, you know I'll be installing a new crankset on my bike. Well my old Ultegra front derailleur won't work with the new smaller chainrings, so I needed to get the correct one for it. I needed a Shimano XT FD-M773 and nobody in the states could come up with one. I ended up finding one in Australia and it came in a few days ago. That was a relief. Don't forget to check Jez Andrews Want It Wednesday post. Heres his link. http://followingthechainline.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jez Andrews said...

Awesome. I'll swap you it for some cake? No? Oh well.......

Like the quotes on your header page by the way.

Jez

Jez Andrews said...

got your blog linked to my post now so hopefully should help.

Paul said...

Jez, I tried leaving a comment on that cake, but I couldn't for some reason. I wanted a piece with a Guinness Stout to wash it down.