Sunday, June 20, 2010

NBW Joe Medeiros Ride

We go by this rock on a few of our rides.
Cranberry bogs getting watered.

Here's a group of the triathletes.






Here's more of them.










There was a pretty stiff wind from the south,this lake had white caps.






The last leg for them.
















I decided to do the club ride Saturday, because the weather would be better than Sunday. It turned out to be a perfect day to ride and there was a triathlon going on also. I kept running into them on and off for about 25 miles. I saw a bunch of them running on their last leg of the race and most of them looked pretty wiped out. I felt the same way by the end of my ride.









2 comments:

Glenn_in_MA said...

Paul, just want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving the words of encouragement. It's been a tough few months for reasons I won't get into...suffice to say that the things that have robbed me of riding time are mostly good ones. I'll get through this...perhaps I'll see you on the roads of Rehoboth one of these days. Take care.

Paul said...

Glenn,I'm usually on my bike between 4:00 to 6:00 on weekdays.Hope to see you on the road.