Monday, October 26, 2009

NBW Casters Ride

The roads were covered with leaves and branches from the storm.


Start of the path on RT 1.


Rotary at the end of the path.



Here the path runs along side our ride.



The path ended here.





The path continues on the other side of a gate to the beach.






Entrance to Goddard Park.







25 mile rest stop.








Path washed out from storm, preventing me from getting to beach.




















I decided to start this ride from my house and join the ride on Division st. The roads were covered with crap from the storm Saturday night and it made it difficult finding the NBW arrows for the ride. Thank god they were lime green so the stood out most of the time, I only missed a couple and realized it quickly when I looked at the map. I also decided to check out the new bike path in Quonset, it ran parallel to the ride for a while. I ended up with 33 miles for the day.

No comments: