Monday, January 26, 2009

NBW Slater Park Ride

You can see the cold front moving in where the bright blue sky meets the clouds.





Behind this park on Daggett Ave is where the next extension of the Ten Mile Bikeway will go.



Ok, I wussed out and decided to do the ride Saturday instead of Sunday. The weathermen were warning us of that Arctic Blast moving back in Saturday night so I hopped on the bike in the morning and did the ride. I did have to put up with a pretty good wind but the sun and warmer temps made up for that little inconvenience. The ride didn't get arrowed till later in the day, so I had to read the map whenever I wasn't sure which way to go. I ended up with 21 miles and rode three days in a row. By the way, if you haven't figured out the title of my blog, it has to do with my new bicycle seat. With my other seats, I would never have been able to ride three days in a row. That's why I Love My Brooks Saddle!

No comments: