Monday, November 10, 2008

Why I love my Brooks saddle.


This is an attempt to start rewriting my lost posts. After years of using a number of seats with and without gel inserts, I have had it. I was tired of having a sore butt after 30 miles and having to take a day off the bike before it felt better. A lot of my club friends told me to try a Brooks but I was hesitant because I had heard they weigh too much and take forever to break in. Well was I in for a pleasant surprise, I bought a B17 and it didn't weigh that much more than my seat with the gel insert. I installed it on my bike and hopped on, I immediately new I made the right choice. It felt great sitting on it and still feels great after 400 plus miles on it. Do yourself and you're butt a favor, get a Brooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you so...